Wednesday, April 17, 2013

If the father smokes marijuana in the house, can he still gets visitation with the kids?

Q: he is been smoking for 22 years.

A: David's Answer: He may, but the visitation will likely be supervised until he undergoes random testing. Moreover, the court will principally be concerned with whether he does it while the children are in his care as well as the extent of his addiction. -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody lawyer (

No comments:

Post a Comment