You should both mention it to the child's attorney as well as to the evaluator. Whether you should file a motion to switch custody pre-trial should only be decided after consultation with an experienced custody law attorney. Thus, call a NYC Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (