The issue (to me) isn't so much of an authorized or unauthorized driver, but more whether the NCP is violating the strict terms of the order. If she is, then right her a default notice letter asking her to cease violating the order. If she doesn't abide, file a violation petition. Schedule a consult with a Child Custody lawyer in your area for more info.