Saturday, January 24, 2015

Grandparents visitation?

Q:  Can I get grandparents visitation dismissed for the fact that there is so much disharmony between families because of the paternal grandparents I have emails for proof. Also the father is not in the child's life.

A:  David's Answer:  Generally contested factual allegations warrant a trial. You may try a series of pre-trial disclosure methods, including interrogatories, and perhaps move for summary judgment depending on the answers. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment