Saturday, January 17, 2015

It seems that the entire court system is favoring my daughters father. he who knew about my daughter since i was pregnant

Q:  he decided to get involved in her life at age 2. now i have been in and out of court for a year now and they keep granting him everything he asks for... my word doesnt matter. i have raised my daughter alone even though he knew she was in this world. why does it seem like he gets to make all the decisions now that he wants to get involved. now he is trying to take her from me. so she can be raised by him and his girlfriend whom he has my daughter calling mom


A:  David's Answer:  One would need to know more of the facts to full assess what course you need to take. At the least, it sounds like you can benefit from having a good lawyer representing you. Call a NYC Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment