Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My mediator is also favoring the fathers side can she dismiss charges against my childs father for abuse ?

Q:  My daughter is physically abused by her father amd asc was involved with proof the mediator told him just dont hit the child anymore

A:  David's Answer:  Are your sure the case was referred to mediation - as opposed to the case having been assigned to a Referee? There's a big difference, as a Referee is the equivalent of a junior Judge. A mediator, on the other hand, cannot issue binding orders. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody lawyer for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment