Saturday, March 29, 2014

I have physical custody of my kids

Q:  I have physical custody of my kids the live with me, the father has visitation,he's trying to register my kids in the school in his neighborhood does he have a right to do that? Thanks I live in nyc

A:  David's Answer:  No - generally the DOE will require some proof of where the children are residing. That said, the best way to rectify the dispute is to file a petition in Family Court for an order of custody. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody lawyer for a full assessment.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment