Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I am concerned about who is watching my child besides the custodial parent

Q: Family member and her current bf both have dwis. I am concerned about what is going on when mom is not there. What can I do? I don't know who is watching my child. Current order says " both parties will inform the other about personnel and care" regarding the child.

A: David's Answer: If you believe this is an arguable violation of the order, you need to communicate your con concerns to the mother. Ask if those "other people" have care-taking responsibility & if so, are they prohibited from driving. If yes, ask what the plan is for emergencies in which they would need to drive the child someplace. - David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment