Saturday, September 6, 2014

I am in California, but my Son is in New York. Do I file the paternity forms for visitations in California or in New York.

Q: I want to get full custody because his mother is on drugs and she is not taking care of hi.

A: David's Answer: If your name is not on the birth certificate & paternity has not been previously established, then you'll need to file both a paternity & custody petition here in NY. Forms are here: David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment