Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My parents are deceased an my sister has full custody of my little sis.can I also fight for full custody

Q: She's unhappy and don't want to be there anymore.

A: David's Answer: You can certainly file for custody, but your odds of winning depend on many more factors than the mere fact that the child's not happy with the present arrangement. For example: age of child, duration of current arrangement, your ability to support the child & your living environment as well as your sister's situation. - David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment