Yes, you could potentially get the video into evidence, but would need to arrange that in advance with the Part Clerk. You would additionally need to lay a proper foundation for the entry of such evidence. Schedule a consult with a NYC Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (