Your do not technically have a "right to a speedy trial" in Family Court - that doctrine only applies to criminal cases. That said, you can certainly remind the Judge or Referee of her past procedural behavior & ask for the case to be expedited as swiftly as possible. You can also ask that she be monetarily sanctioned if she fails to appear without good cause. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (