Friday, September 6, 2013

Ineed an 18-b lawyer for a visitation case. I don't have the means to pay for a lawyer. How can I get an 18-b lawyer to help me?

Q: My son was murdered last year at this time and I am trying to get to visit his last child.

A: You ask the Judge for the assignment on the initial court date.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment