Saturday, September 14, 2013

My son was taken from me by my ex's parents, my sons grandparents based on lies.

Q:  I moved to NYC, Before I Lived in Maryland and traveled back and forward from MD to NYC every week for 2or 3 days at a time then the rest of the week was home with my boy. Well his grandparents occasionally would watch him, well I was in need of money and needed to work extra days, also i had talked to his grandmother on moving to NYC because i found a better job. Well she offered to watch him for two weeks while i get prepared and trained for my new job. While i was gone she proceeds to go to ct and lie about me use g drugs, being a horrible mother, and got temp full custody its been a yr my trial is 2 mos away and i call everyday they let me talk to him only 1x week i past drug test in ct and can prove their lies im still afraid of not winning my son has beenwith me all his life help
 
Additional information
 
It happened in md


A:  David's Answer:  If your trial is 2 months away, then you should be actively working with your attorney to gather evidence & identify witnesses who will testify on your behalf. If you don't have an attorney, or are not satisfied with your present attorney, then you should shop around. Even if you're just looking for a 2d opinion, however, you're best advised to schedule a consultation with a NYC Child Custody lawyer.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment