Wednesday, September 4, 2013

There must be a Pro-bono out there come on I know your out there, single dad needs help with custody the case and evidence

Q:  FAMILY COURT/CUSTODY PRO BONO ATTORNEY The case and many evidence are very solid, there also has been a court ordered CPS report which I know most likely is 98% in my favor due to mother not giving my child his life sustaining medication. I just have to get a copy of the report. Single dad needs help or have to wing it pro-se has no money looking for a pro-bono attorney who is even willing to settle for a very low flat rate. Somebody out there have a heart is it really all about the money.. HELLO I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE, have a heart... hehe... lol


A:  David's Answer:  Most lawyers will not accept pro bono cases within the field of Family Law simply because of the existence of assigned counsel (through the court) for financially needy persons. -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (www.blivenlaw.net) 

No comments:

Post a Comment