Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Please I have a quick question; Me and my wife been together since her oldest was 6 months old

Q:  Please I have a quick question;

Me and my wife been together since her oldest was 6 months old I have been there for her and all now her dad (child's farther) try to take her for joint custody he has never paid any child support in the past we try with and without to courts and nothing at this time he is wants to play nasty can "I sue for the 8 years of supporting his child and how to go about it if we can" YES WE ARE LEGALLY MARRIED"


A:  David's Answer:  You cannot sue him for you supporting his child, but the mother may certainly file a violation petition if there's an outstanding order of support. You're best advised to schedule a consultation with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment