Sunday, August 4, 2013

If a parent is pshytric and he support his kids but it not with wife and she live the state can he go to court to get rights

Q:  She has girl in Oklahoma and is with a milatary guy and won't let father see his kids and grandmother what can he do

A:  David's Answer:  If the mother moved with the child more than 6 months ago, then OK is now the home state of the child, and the father would need to apply for visitation rights in that state. If she moved less than 6 months ago, then he may apply for visitation here and/or apply for an order requiring her to return to New York with the child. For a full assessment, you're best advised to schedule a consultation with a NYC Child Custody lawyer. --  David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment