Saturday, August 10, 2013

Can i get my kids back after surrendering wit the conditions of visitations

Q:  i surrendered my 4 kids 2yrs ago with the conditions of visitations they have not been adopted yet i surrender cause i wasn't complying with ACS i had to in roll in drug program mental health treatment since then i had another child & is with relative & i am working on getting her back I've been complying with ACS I've been clean for 6 months I've also been getting all my services & treatments i complete the program Sept. of this year i have a few certificates under my belt i have proper housing I have changed my life around not only for myself but for my children Honestly i only surrendered because i was under the influence of drugs & wasn't on my medication & thought i had no other choice my lawyer said it would be best & also said i would get more visits & calls which i am not getting


A:  David's Answer:  Maybe, but it depends on the circumstances as to why the children have not been adopted yet. If their pre-adoptive resource feel through, and there is no pre-adoptive resource as yet identified, then this may give you a basis to file a motion to vacate the surrender. For a full assessment, schedule a consultation with a Bronx Child Custody attorney.  --  David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment