Saturday, December 13, 2014

My daughte's mother is refusing to tell me where my daughter resides (address)

Q:  my daughter's mother took physical custody of my daughter from our home and now is refusing to tell me the address where my daughter is now living

A:  David's Answer:  Don't let this go - file a petition & look to get her served. Visitation rights are like muscles - if you don't exercise them, they disappear over time. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment