Wednesday, February 4, 2015

As we have filed many motions regarding custody in family court, can we file a motion for mental abuse on the courts for

Q:  Judges not making a timely decision? This circus ride is stale, we want off, or it needs to stop. Its pretty bad when your own attorney says he doesn't understand it. when we had the upper hand in this case the whole time

Additional information

At the end of the day who really cares about the best interests OF the Children, as someone is disobedient to all court orders, and irrefutable evidence against them , years of pain from alienation, court makes custody a battle when its not for the moral parent

A:  David's Answer:  Well, you can't file a motion against the Judge, if that's what you're suggesting. You can always try filing a complaint against the Judge with the Commission of Judicial Conduct or the NYC Mayor's Committee on Reappointment of Judges. It should be very specific and well-documented. You should also consult a lawyer on the questions, as if you're wrong, it could have substantial blow-back on you. Call a NYC Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult for a 2d opinion.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment