It depends on whether you moved out-of-state without first getting court permission. If you did, then most likely you'll be either made to pay for the visitation or you'll need to move back. That said, you should immediately file for child support if you haven't already. Schedule a consult with a NYC Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (