File for custody. Document what he did with a letter to him certified mail, return receipt stating in substance that you're confirming he dropped the child off because he can no longer care for her and wants her to reside with you. For a full assessment, schedule a consultation with a Bronx Child Custody attorney.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (