Saturday, July 27, 2013

What paperwork do I need in family court to get my son out of an imminently dangerous environment such as his mother's house?

Q:  My son's mother and I currently have a custody case that's pending. She got kicked out of her house last Wednesday during a heat wave with child, my son, and no baby provisions. What paper work do I need to expedite an earlier court appearance? I already called ACS but my son is in a dangerous environment because his mother went back to live with her husband

A:  David's Answer:  You need to file an order to show cause. In the motion, be prepared to corroborate as best as possible the allegations regarding her husband. Schedule a consultation with a NYC Child Custody lawyer for a full assessment.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment