Saturday, December 14, 2013

Can my grandma get custody of my little brother after he got adopted .

Q:  now she the legal guardian-to my brother but she got married with a sex offender is there any way we can fight for him and show prof that he is a sex offender

A:  David's Answer:  There is certainly a possibility as a sex offender would be registered so it would be easy to prove. My advise is to file a custody petition & get her served. Schedule a consultation with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment