Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What can someone Do if their ex just up and left with the children No word. Its been two months and now this person Is worried

Q:  My friend. Is very heartbroken. Their ex left with the three children. Pulled them out of school and disappeared. Its going on three months. And my friend has become. Increasingly worried. About what's Happening With the children. There has never been court appointed custody between The two. both has equally Taken care of the children, oldest Is 13teen. What can this person do? Argent help !!!!

A:  David's Answer:  If they were married, file for divorce & file an order to show cause requesting that the parent return. If unmarried, file for custody & a writ of habeus corpus requesting that the parent return the children. Your friend should act immediately because the longer the situation persists, the less the Judge will deem it to be an emergency & thus the slower the courts system will take to react to the situation. Have your friend call a Bronx Child Custody attorney to schedule a consultation. -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment