Wednesday, December 4, 2013

How can I prevent family court to grant permission to my child's grandfather after I already have fully custody?

Q:  I have won custody of my son on Sept. 16 2013 and it has been three years since birth and he has always remained with me and my family. Neither of his grandparents has made the attempt to be in his life up until I won the custody and the mother has no rights

A:  David's Answer:  How you prepare your defense depends on what the allegations are. Generally, for grandparents to win custody, they must prove persistent neglect or abandonment. Schedule a consultation with a Bronx Child Custody lawyer for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment