So what state do you live in? If in New York, then he could possibly file petitions to establish paternity as well as visitation rights. If you live in another state, then you should consult an attorney in the state where you reside, as generally he'd need to file where you live. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody lawyer for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (