Friday, February 21, 2014

I need to know if I need a lawyer for child visitation modifcation? If so, what is the estimate cost and how long it takes?

Q:  My son father is violating the court visitation order by denying to let me see my son when he is upset. I need reinforcement.

A:  David's Answer:  You are almost always better off having an attorney than not having one. Lawyers cannot directly solicit clients on this forum, so you can use the "Find a Lawyer" tab on this site to find one. Shop around because lawyers vary with their prices & experience levels. Moreover, lawyers who may have their office in the outer boroughs (Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens) still do cases in Manhattan.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment