Saturday, February 22, 2014

Custodial parent threatened to take children and run! What can I do?

Q:  Said they will go on the run, so I can't find them because she's mad at me for getting a lawyer.

A:  David's Answer:  You are best advised to file an order to show cause to request a court order preventing a relocation without court permission.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment