Saturday, October 18, 2014

My child lives in anothers state how can I file for shared custody

Q:  I live in nyc and they lives in p.A

A:  David's Answer:  You'd most likely need to file for custody in PA if the child's been there for more than 6 months & if there's no prior NY order. Schedule a consult with a NYC Child Custody lawyer for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment