Saturday, October 18, 2014


Q:  When I go to pickup my daughter from her mother's house I can see through the door that there are electrical wires hanging and small Christmas lights hanging. I am worried about my daughter grabbing it and getting hurt. Can I report it to cps? Would they consider this as a case unless and until something happens or how to go about this.

A:  David's Answer:  I'd first advise to communicate your concerns to the mother. Give her a chance first to correct the problem. As to whether you report this to CPS and/or file a modification petition should be fully assessed by a lawyer. Thus, schedule a consult with a NYC Child Custody lawyer.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment