Saturday, June 15, 2013

How can my boyfriend get full custody of his daughter ?

Q:  my boyfriend is trying to get full custody over his daughter due to the fact that his ex wife cheated on him so many times with various men

A:  David's Answer:  First, if she's his ex-wife, this implies they already did the divorce. If the divorce was finalized & she was given custody, then most likely the "cheating" occurred prior to that. As such, while the cheating (assuming it can actually be proven at this point) may be a factor, it'd likely be a relatively minor factor compared to what has transpired since the divorce judgment was issued (i.e., what the change of circumstances are). In any event, your boyfriend should schedule a consultation with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment