Sunday, June 9, 2013

Legal Guardian(Europe). How can I receive official documents as Legal Guardian for a person ?

Q:  I was named Legal Guardian for my daughter (adult person) by court order by the Guardian Authority(from our country).How can I receive official documents from USA as Legal Guardian. 
What documents must be notarized? (through U.S embassy)

A:  David's Answer:  If you intend to reside in New York with the child, and thus prefer a New York order, then there's a process of registering the foreign order and/or getting a New York custody order. Schedule a consultation with a NYC Child Custody lawyer.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment