Sunday, June 9, 2013

If my children live in Pennsylvania can I take the mother to court from new York city for custody?

Q:  and not complying with my visitation rights that I received from a new York court syst

A:  David's Answer:  If the original order was issued in New York, and you still reside in New York, then the answer is yes, you can file a violation and/or modification petition regarding visitation here in New York. You're best advised to schedule a free consultation with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment