Saturday, June 15, 2013

I'm trying to get the father of my children to sign for permission to get my children passports he rufuse what are my options

Q:  He won't sign his part for the passports for our children

A:  David's Answer:  You must file a petition for sole custody. The Passport Office will excuse not having the father's signature so long as you present to them a court order of sole custody. For a full assessment of you situation, you should schedule a free consultation with a Bronx Child Custody attorney.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment