I respectfully more agree with Mr Duthely. First, as a former ACS prosecutor and one with rather extensive knowledge of child abuse, I can say that while a child of that age peeing in her pants COULD be a a sign of some form of abuse, I don't think one can say - without more - that the odds are likely this is happening. At the least, I would advise to bring her to a doctor immediately. Let the Doctor know what your concerns are & see if the Doctor him/herself calls ACS or refers the matter for a child abuse assessment. Calling ACS just on this evidence could backfire as it may appear that you're concocting a case when they may not be one. Beyond bringing her to a Doctor, I'd also highly suggest to schedule a consultation with a NYC Child Custody attorney, particularly one with experience in ACS matters.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)