Yes, under these circumstances, you should be able to obtain an order of sole custody. And so long as you're the custodial parent, you're entitled to an order of support as well. You can file petitions for each at the Bronx Family Court. You should also schedule a free consultation with a Bronx Child Custody lawyer for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (