Saturday, June 22, 2013

My ex-wife put a judgement against my house if i default of paying for private school what can i do to get out of this

Q:  cannot afford school anymore can i sell house to my son to get out of paying ? thanks

A:  David's Answer:  As stated with your prior posting, you need to file a motion to modify the prior judgment. Please see my prior reply.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment