Saturday, October 19, 2013

Can I get full custody of my kids?

Q:  I'm I a mental abuse n controlling relationship with my children father. I got a job as a CNA part time n he don't work. He watches the kids. Ever since I got a job he's always jumping down my throat that I'm never home n don't spend time with our kids. An every I just wanna go for a walk to go get something we may need he won't let me. He gets very mean to our oldest son to where my son gets scared of him. I just don't know how to leave without getting me or my children hurt. I want custody of my boys cause I don't want them hurt n I can provide them with everything they need.

A:  David's Answer:  A lot of factors go into whether a person will win custody. For instance, what are the boy's ages? For how long has he cared for them? Why is he out of work & is he making efforts to find work? The best thing you can do is to call a NYC Child Custody attorney and schedule a consultation for a full assessment of your situation.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment