Saturday, October 19, 2013

I f I Serve someone a Court Appearance do they need to sign anything

Q:  I need to go serve someone a court order for child Support and Child Custody. Do they need to sign me something proving that they received it

A:  David's Answer: If you are the party, you cannot be the one to serve the papers. The papers need to be served by someone else, 18 years of age or older, who then executes an affidavit of service.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment