Wednesday, October 16, 2013

So my husband wants to take me to court for visitation. ...

Q:  He doesn't want me to know where he lives..and does not want me to meet his girlfriend. We are still legally married and have 4 kids 2gether. He does not come every sunday like he should. My baby who is only a year and a half does not know him and does not like to be with him. If we go to I have the right to know where he lives?.will I have to send the baby. What happens when it comes to holidays...any and all advice would be helpful... would I have the right to meet his girlfriend. ...if my 12 yr old doesn't want to I have to send him

A: David's Answer:  If you have concerns about where he lives, express them to the Judge & ask for an ACS home study. But no, you do not have a legal right to "meet his girlfriend." And if your child does not wish to visit, ask the Court to assign him an attorney. For a full assessment, schedule a consultation with a Bronx Child Custody lawyer.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment