Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What do you recommend a mother to do?

Q:  What do you recommend a mother to do? Her daughter comes home with her ears pierced six times. A medical doctor says that her father did a good job in piercing her ears and does not see a medical problem related to him piercing her ears. The child’s does not want to have her earrings removed. The mother is the only one that complains. When her daughter goes to school and goes out in public nobody makes negative comments about her earrings.

A:  David's Answer:  Per your prior posting, you have a right to petition to modify the existing order making it clear such decisions are within your province. Schedule a consultation with a NYC Child Custody lawyer for a full assessment.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment