Saturday, October 19, 2013

My kids father stood with his kids for the weekend and than behind my back went and filed a petition saying i abandoned my kids?

Q:  ive had my kids since day one they were never removed from me or hurt in anyway and my kids father is abusive and controling and because i dont want to be with him hes doing this to me, ive never been in this situation and i need help in everyway so i could get my babys back. before this situation accured me n my childern were in a family shelter for the a year and it was just me n my children i the shelter was my safe horizon because my kids father used to beat me in front of my kids but i never filed reports because i thought he loved me and i just wanted my family to be together i was young and dumb and i thought it was love but all he ever.was ,was drama he calls acs on me makes girls make police reports i just need help in taking the right steps in getting my children back.

A:  David's Answer:  Does he still have the children in his custody? If yes, you should immediately call the police as he's arguably committed the crime of custodial interference. You should also file petitions for custody & child support. Finally, you should schedule a consultation with a NYC Child Custody lawyer for a full assessment.   -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment