Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hi goodafter noon

Q: I had problem with my exgirlfriend a 1yr ago on domastic volince I took a one day anger class I never had a problem with any of my ex and I never had problem with the law unit this women now 3week ago she try to fram me and get me lockup but this time I got me a GOOD LAWYER I came out ok she is try to get fool custody of our 2 month son but she has a history with ACS we have a court day on June 27 how can she win and how can I win


A: David's Answer: There are many factors which need to be assessed on child custody. For instance, merely because she has a "history with ACS" does not provide enough detail. Was she found guilty of child neglect? Did she have prior children taken away? Generally custody involves a full assessment of each party's parenting capacity, which will include a home assessment, psychological evaluation and criminal background check. I suggest that you schedule a consultation with a NYC Child Custody attorney for a full assessment of your situation. -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment