I doubt that they will mail out the papers to you as the Clerk's Office usually needs to verify the ID of who is retrieving the records. Some Clerk's Office are very strict about this. Thus, you may wish to call the individual Clerk's Office & see what their alternative procedure is, if any. -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)