Wednesday, May 22, 2013

How can a get law gardian for my child if the judge does not want

Q: my child is 2 year and 10 moths

A: David's Answer: You may wish to speak with an experienced NYC Child Custody lawyer, as perhaps a motion can be filed detailing your reasons for wanting an Attorney appointed to represent the Child (i.e., a Law Guardian). At the least, this preserves your record for appellate purposes. -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment