Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What would be the course of action for taking a child custody case to a higher court?

Q: Even if without malice or prejudice, the State is committing a horribly wrong:
CPS grossly mishandled the forensics, and the same judge refuses to see how his repeated rulings in favor of an self-serving, uncaring mother is ruining the children's lives, as well as that of their loving father, preventing him from providing the proper care to the children that he loves more than anything.
This judge and CPS literally take monies from the father which he would normally spend happily on his children, and give it to the sit-at-home goo--for-nothing mother who buys jewelry etc. for herself.
And it isn't ONLY about child support. Since the custody rulings, the children's (3) health, grades, etc. are far far inferior than what they were when the father was more present and involved in their lives.

A: David's Answer: Is this ONLY a custody determination, or was a child neglect case filed? How long ago was the decision/order issued which you want to challenge on appeal? You generally only have 30 days to file a notice of appeal. And since you mention CPS (as opposed to ACS) - is this case pending in Bronx Co. or elsewhere? In any event, I highly encourage you to schedule a follow-up consultation with a Bronx Co. Child Custody lawyer. -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney ( 

No comments:

Post a Comment