Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My baby mother left the state of new york with my son, but we were not married, and im paying child support for a son i dont see

Q: last time i spoke to her she told me her man wanted to adopt my son can she do that? i live in new york city and i have no clue where she is, last time i new she was in myrtle beach south carolina, i want to know what can i do...

A: David's Answer: I agree with the other poster - if she left less than 6 months ago, you can file a case here in New York. If it was more than 6 months ago, you most likely need to file in the state where she resides. To locate her, you may ultimately need to hire a P.I. -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody lawyer (

No comments:

Post a Comment