Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Can i get custody of my kids for another state if the parent is not fit

Q: My kids,father left the,state of nyc with out my permission to go to nevada. Hes been,here 2year and i dont see the kids .is there any thing i can do about this .i tried living in the state of nevAda but couldnt stay.also i will be taking him to court for custody because he does drugs and hits the kids. Acs gave him the kids with my permission. but i didnt know what i know now a bout him. Also he never filed for custody in court.

A:  David's Answer:  Assuming there were no prior orders of custody or visitation issued in NY, then you'll need to file for custody in the state of Nevada. Thus, schedule a consult with an attorney from there.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody lawyer (

No comments:

Post a Comment