You're best advised to check with the Part Clerk or Judge's Court Attorney as procedure varies between courts & even between Judges. Most likely, you'll need to obtain an order from the Judge authorizing the rebuttal witness to either obtain a copy of the report or alternatively be allowed to review it in court. For a full assessment, schedule a consultation with a NYC Child Custody attorney. -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (